FREE 12-week exercise program
Up to $700 financial compensation
Small group training exercise sessions
Personalised health reports
Participation will involve:
• attending exercise sessions 3 times a week for 12-weeks at BrainPark, Clayton
• completing questionnaires and cognitive activities
• completing 2 MRI brain scans (before and after the program)
• completing 2 brief fitness tests (before and after the program)
• providing urine, saliva, and hair samples
• providing a referral from your GP to document your fitness to exercise
To find out if this study is right for you, we need to ask you some brief questions about your use of cannabis and other drugs, and your history of mental illness. Your answers are strictly confidential and you will not be asked to provide your name or any identifying information until the end.
The survey will take approximately 1-2 minutes to complete.
Do you have questions about the program?
Further details about the program will be provided after completing the questions in the link above.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact our research team.
Phone: 03 9902 4997
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email 2: email@example.com
This study has been approved by the Monash University Human Research Ethics Committee (MUHREC): Project Number: 12563